Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What is my name in the hebrew numerical value?

My name is Aaron Paul Hubler.


Could someone please tell me in hebrew what it adds up to?


Also could you give me a website which has english letters compared to hebrew symbols as well as the numbers? thanks

What is my name in the hebrew numerical value?
Aaron - 讗讛专讜谉 - 262


Paul - 驻讜诇 - 116


Hubler - 讛讜讘诇专 - 243





讗-1, 讛-5, 专-200, 讜-6, 谉-50


驻-80, 讜-6, 诇-30


讛-5, 讜-6, 讘-2, 诇-30, 专-200
Reply:The gematria of the name 讗讛专讜谉 (Ahron or Aaron as commonly spelled in English), is 257. The other names you mentioned don't have a hebrew equivocation in ancient Hebrew. "English gematria", from a Jewish perceptive, is a joke. Since we believe that Hebrew is the one and only Holy Language, meanings through the gematria system only applies to hebrew words.


No comments:

Post a Comment