Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How do I transliterate my name from English to Hebrew?

Hey all, I've had interest in learning the Hebrew language, and I thought I should start by figuring out how to write my name in Hebrew.





My name is Alex, and I believe the way you write that in Hebrew is "讗诇拽住". Is that correct?





Also, if you could help me with the vowel point system, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

How do I transliterate my name from English to Hebrew?
close :)


its written "讗诇讻住" short for Alexander "讗诇讻住谞讚专"


but for the record .. you can spell your name how ever you like





the letter "拽" and "讻" are pronounced the same most of the time


much like K and C





good luck with your studying





BTW you can always use Morfix to see how to spell words :)





No comments:

Post a Comment